© RALEDO 2022
Service Level Agreement
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (SLA or Agreement) between Raledo Ltd (Service Provider) and you, either as an individual or single entity (Customer) for the provisioning of IT services required to support and sustain the Atlassian Cloud Apps.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all IT services covered, as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders. This Agreement does not supersede current processes and procedures unless explicitly stated herein.
Goals and Objectives
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Customer(s) by the Service Provider.
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for IT service provision between the Service Provider and Customer(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles, and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise, and measurable description of service provision to the customer.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
The following Services are covered by this Agreement for all products from the Service Provider portfolio:
- Monitored email support.
- Monitored Jira Service Desk support (https://raledo.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals).
- Online configuration and Set-up support (upon request).
- Manned telephone support for High priority issues within business hours (GMT time zone).
- Remote assistance using Remote Desktop and a Virtual Private Network (where available) – may be chargeable at extra cost.
Other services may be available at extra cost. Please contact Raledo Ltd (https://raledo.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals) for more details.
Customer responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Payment for all support costs at the agreed interval.
- Reasonable availability of customer representatives when resolving a service-related incident or request.
Service Provider Requirements
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- Meeting response times associated with service-related incidents.
- Appropriate notification to Customer for all scheduled maintenance.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.
Effective support of in-scope services is a result of maintaining consistent service levels. The following sections provide relevant details on service availability, monitoring of in-scope services, and related components.
Coverage parameters specific to the service(s) covered in this Agreement are as follows:
- Email support: Monitored 9:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M. Monday – Friday (EEST time zone).
- Emails received outside of office hours will be collected, however, no action can be guaranteed until the next working day.
- Assistance is guaranteed within 72 hours during the business week.
In support of services outlined in this Agreement, the Service Provider will respond to service-related incidents and/or requests submitted by the Customer within the following time frames:
- 24-48 hours (during business hours) for issues classified as High priority.
- Within 72 hours for issues classified as Medium priority.
- Within 5 working days for issues classified as Low priority.
- Remote assistance will be provided in-line with the above timescales dependent on the priority of the support request.